Project Lifecyle Process
Services In Dubai
- Work breakdown structure (breaking things to the component and activity level) is created in order to derive level of effort with development team. Same tool with resource charter (resources that would require to be put in) is used to come up with estimated timelines.
- V8 Digital Solutions uses an in-house proprietary RAD (Rapid Application Development) tools/ frameworks/ engines to pace up the development and project deliverable.
- Overall work in V8 Digital Solutions is divided in Sprints. Each sprint has a fixed duration of weeks (optimally: 2 to 4 weeks, depending on project size). After completion of each sprint, a mandatory demonstration of the work done is arranged with the client, so that client can be ensured of continuous progress.
- Release for the demonstration is shared via established and agreed mechanism (appforshare.io for Mobile-application; and Staging-Server for the web-application). In case of mobile-apps, client needs to share the UDID of the device they want to test the release on at least one working day before release is scheduled for demonstration. The download-link remains active for indefinite time, in which client has to make sure they have downloaded the app.
- Demonstration session also provides for a best occasion to receive client’s feedback in case it was missed in communication before or it was discussed and documented but missed from Project Management or Quality Assurance perspective.
- With-in the demo it is mentioned explicitly that their feedback is getting documented and minutes of conversation will be sent to them for sign-off.
- Top questions will be asked to the client to nail down the basic details of the application/ games we’re about to build. This is called a Discovery phase where we will be gathering information in details from the baseline SOW document.
- Formal SOW document will be created and shared with the client so that all the requirements can get locked and have a sign-off from the client.
- In minutes of the meeting post demo conversation, a sign-off from client on a fact that… except what remains now as to-do (modifications requested), rest of the release is good. This is mandatory for milestone completion.
- Expectations of deployment are made clear to the client when the project is 75% completion stage so that all necessary requirements and homework for the launch is finished.
Talk To An Expert
Need a hand? We’re ready to help. Our professionals are always open to discussing new ideas, projects or opportunities to be part of your visions.